Clementine Winter Slaw
A winter take on the classic coleslaw, we've added nuts and sultanas to add some zing and crunch!
1/4 savoy cabbage
1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
8 tbsp olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the pecans on a roasting tray and toast for 10 minutes
- Finely slice the cabbage and shallots; grate the celeriac. Put into a large mixing bowl.
- Peel the clementines, cut the segments in half and add to the bowl
- Mix through the parsley and rocket
- Roughly chop the pecans and add to the salad.
- In a separate jug whisk together the vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss the oil through the salad.
Serve in a large salad bowl and enjoy!