Parsnip, hispi cabbage with tamari baked cashews and a ginger + lime dressing
2 large parsnips, sliced in half and cut into strips diagonally
⅓ red hispi cabbage, thinly shredded
1 bunch spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp agave syrup
3 tbsp tahini
2cm cube ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Put the parsnip on to a roasting tray, season with salt and cover with olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes
- Mix the cashews with tamari, agave & salt. Bake for 10 minutes
- Mix the tahini with the juice of 1 lime and the grated ginger
- In a bowl, mix the parsnips, cabbage & spring onions and stir through the dressing. Season to taste.
- Top with cashews and Enjoy!