Spiced heritage carrots, freekah, kale and tenderstem broccoli
1 bunch heritage carrots, sliced lengthways
150g tenderstem broccoli, cut in half
100g kale, thinly shredded
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp turmeric powder
25g dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Put the carrots on to a roasting tray and mix with the cinnamon, cumin and turmeric spices; together with salt and olive oil. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes
- In a pan boil the freekeh with a pinch of salt for 15 minutes until al dente.
- Steam the broccoli for 5-6 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy!