Quinoa, Asparagus, Pak choi, radish, spring onion,spiced peanut soy ginger and garlic dressing
Crunchy spring Asian style salad
1 bunch Asparagus
2 bunches pak choi
50g radishes, quartered
4 spring onions,
1 tsp smoked paprika
For the dressing
2 tbsp soy
2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 knob ginger, grated
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cover the quinoa with 200g of boiling water, cook for 15 minutes until the water has evaporated.
- Coat the peanuts in paprika, cumin, salt + olive oil. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes
- In a steamer add the asparagus and pak choi for 5 minutes, making sure the asparagus is still al dente.
- Meanwhile mix whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl, leaving back some of the peanuts. Mix the dressing together.
- Transfer into a salad bowl and top with the remaining peanuts.