Late Summer Garden Salad
Green beans, kale and roasted cherry tomato salad
250g green beans
200g cherry tomatoes
1 lemon juice and zest
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Put the cherry tomatoes on to a roasting tin, together with half of the kale torn into large pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with salt. Put in the oven for 15 minutes until crispy
- Top and tail the green beans; steam or boil for 5 minutes until al dente
- Take the other half of the raw kale, tear or shred it into a mixing bowl. Add some olive oil, salt and lemon juice and massage into the kale.
- Into the kale roughly chop the basil together with 1 garlic clove chopped.
- Assemble everything together into a bowl topped with a good glug of olive oil and a final squeeze of lemon juice and zest.